I believe in transparency. I believe in participation. I believe in informed decision making.
That’s why Iam writing about where I stand, now.
It’s through engagement and dialogue that we can all participate and enjoy the communities we live in.
I stand for several overlapping themes:
- Being smart about our priorities – its about infrastructure first.
- Keeping a lid on our rates – its about priorities and sensible spending.
- Being transparent about where we are going – its about no surprises.
- Using technology to make it easier and cheaper for people to engage and work with council.
- Making council easier to work with – its not rocket science.
- Supporting older citizens access public resources and facilities – its about looking after people.
- Promoting Tasman to the ITC industry – its about developing future smart green industries.
- Standing up for you.